Communicating with Spirit (the Divine, angels, guides, our soul, departed loved ones) is something we can all do.
Everyone has a direct line to Spirit. It doesn’t have to be complicated. It starts with creating a deeper connection with yourself.
Your soul is guiding you through your heart, feelings and imagination. That is how you tune into your intuition and your higher guidance.
20 years ago I discovered I had intuitive abilities and could talk to guides and angels.
It changed my life. I no longer felt alone in my decisions and I wanted to read every book I could find about how to develop my intuition and how spirit guided and supported me.
I started asking for my guides’ and angels’ help and began tuning into my inner guidance. The more I did this, the more I saw evidence that Spirit was giving me signs and messages.
Eventually I started asking for guidance for other people and began giving professional readings to clients.
Now, after years of doing these readings, my mission is teaching people like you that you are:
- Divinely Guided
- Supported by a team of Spirit helpers
- Guided by Spirit to create and express your Divine purpose
Here are some tips for sensing Spirit communication
- Take regular quiet time to go within.
- Relax your body.
- Become mindful of your thoughts & feelings.
- Ask for support from your spirit helpers and become aware of the every day guidance you receive through books, other people, animals, nature, songs, videos, dreams, daydreams, imagination, numbers, etc.
- Write down this guidance.
- Take action on the guidance you receive.
- Do something every day to keep yourself feeling inspired and connected to your soul.
When you take regular quiet time, it’s easier to hear your inner voice.
Relaxing your body also helps you to hear your soul and your intuition.
You’ve probably noticed how much more insight and creative ideas you have when you are showering, out in nature, exercising, doing something creative, or daydreaming.
Giving your logical mind a break gives space for your intuitive, inner guidance to be heard.
Keeping yourself feeling positive and your mindset inspired and focused on solutions engages your intuition and sharpens your inner senses.
The more I practiced these 7 steps, the more peaceful, supported, and inspired I felt and the more creative ideas flowed.
Your intuition guides you to get out of your head and into your heart.
And your heart is leading you to give time and attention to your dreams and the soul-inspired purpose you know you are meant to create and live.
For more helpful tips sign up at www.JeannetteHill.com or check out my weekly Facebook Lives at Jeannette Hill Intuitive Guide.